Monday, July 21, 2008

bits - SDK#348 with Aoyama Thelma + Nexus-4

Just finished watching SDK 2008.07.20 with Aoyama Thelma.
Gosh, it's really fun episode though I don't understand a bit, but seeing those two just makes me laugh xD
KinKi futari seems really happy for something thus enjoyed talking and joking endlessly^^
I hope there'll be subbed one for this.








Ah, I just knew that Thelma is only 20 and half Jap-Afro, and from Nara xD
I'm really surprised to know that until now, many still search for both songs そばにいるね & ここにいるよ~ It's more than 6 months already!

I recommend the previous SDK #347 with Kitano Kii. Like I said, in this episode, both KinKi really enjoyed the show. Even I noticed that Tsuyoshi really focused on the guest/the show, instead of like being in his own mind. I guess, I should say welcome back Tsuyoshi! xD

---

♪ Secret Code/KinKi Kids was performed at the concert today (the quality isn't good, I patient enough until the single come out).

♪ Nexus 4/L'Arc~en~Ciel also previewed on Ki/oon today (I want to wait but, it's way too tempting xD. Check out + here +). The guitar at the beginning, sounds like jiyuu e no shotai. Sounds like tetsu's. I really miss the band! ~_~
Seems that there's something wrong in the encoded or else, the song won't come out unless I click on the seek bar?
Here's after converted, douzo~ http://www.mediafire.com/?dyq9xtydyhm

0 comments: