Thursday, August 14, 2008

because I just received a happy news and a confusing offer...

as the title says.. I just received a phone call from someone... I still can't believe what I hear! Well, I hope everything goes well for you, girl and let me hear more of the good news! I just had a bad hour and your news save the day xD
A minute after my friend's call, my boss call me and offered me to choose my task. Isn't it incredible? lol, and it's not an easy one! I used to do all tasks and get used to it for 10 years already and now he ask me to choose? I have to give him the answer tomorrow *confuse*

Anyway, I'd like to share this.
つるの剛士/Tsuruno Takeshi (one of the host of Hexagon II Quiz) in some competition (sorry that I don't understand what it is, but it looks like karaoke competition)
He's really good, really.

These videos uploaded by kuuga1014



0 comments: