Monday, March 02, 2009

from DK#376 - 20090301 - Kyoko Fukada + Kendo Kobayasahi

This is going to be a long post.
I knew that not everyone seeing the same, but what I saw is that the whole episode seemed about Koichi showed that he had a crush on Kyoko (or vice versa?), like a little boy^^'





OMG Koichi, I didn't know that you're really 30 years old ojisan!
He said Kyoko looks like Akihiro Miwa (see photo) instead! Well, can't blame him though^^'

I'm hopeless with him..

wifey watching him...


Koichi expressions!



I wanna smack pinch Koichi for being a little bratt!^^








KinKi Kids, behind the scene...


(Koichi) the reaction was

act one




act two





He really can't escape from that!^^'
As for Tsuyoshi, as we're all knew..




love love?




The performance is a big lol!

whistle~
In fact, I'm the one who feel embarassed o_o


PS: I saw a thin moustache there...

2 comments:

neri-chan said...

waaaaa! do you know where i could watch this episode??

ryo said...

Hi~

You can download the episode at here or here. But, you have to have an account at LJ and join the community or be friend with usami-chan.

ryo :)