Tuesday, March 24, 2009

from DK#380 2009.03.22 with Becky

I've been sick for the last 3 days and without taking any full rest, except yesterday. I should've taking care of myself, but I didn't >_>
Anyway, the latest DK episode was a good med. Becky, the genki girl was the guest!^^'

caught in the act, Koichi?



I like Tsuyoshi hat!



Becky is die hard KinKi Kids fan!^^
To know that she also collected KinKi stuff such as, KinKi first photobook title 'Get the KinKi', Koichi started to embarrassed :p


see the cover of the photobook *cough*



Becky also told her secret for being Domoto Koichi fan.



Becky collection stuff of KinKi

tadaaa!!


look how embarrassed was Tsuyoshi^^'



meanwhile Koichi took it more easy by making fun pose oh his own^^'


A present for the lucky girl, signatures from both KinKi that made Becky feels in cloud 9^^






yay, Becky's treasure! and I can't believe that she has two copies^^'


Saa.. ii episode na. Becky really a high tension girl that could raise up others too. Her monomane is very cute :p
born from British father and Japanese mother, Becky looks more like Russian girl to me^^'


I'm curious with the next week Domoto Kyoudai..

0 comments: