Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Preorder?

I just placed me and Wenn preorders at Yesasia. I'm really carefully counting everything before I place an order, since it's not cheap^^
For this one, I have to compare from cdJapan and Yesasia. Play-asia not have it yet, and I couldn't place an order at HMV. I used my 3 emails and all been error in login process and the only way to solve the problem is by make a phone call to Japan >_<

Anyway, there's a surprising thing at YA. The Limited Edition is cheaper about $10 than the Regular Edition. Plus that they put "DVD Region 2" note on the LE. It supposed to be a CD only, isn't it?
Well, before they changed or revised anything, I placed the preorder. This is not the first time I saw YA revised/increased the price even before the release date^^'



*edited*

source: oricon/glocaly

アルバム先着購入特典!! 剛 紫 ‐ 撮影:奈良の風景ポストカード(手書き書道入り)
アルバム(初回盤or通常盤)をお買い上げの方に、先着で、本人撮影風景写真に、手書き書道をプリントしたオリジナルポストカードをプレゼント。
-->there's another bonus for every edition: original postcard of Tsuyoshi handwritten calligraphy.. or something like that^^'

0 comments: