Thursday, March 19, 2009

from Shindoi #307 20090318 - World Heritage @NARA pt

I do enjoy this episode very much. I'd like to visit Nara, I'd like to see Tsuyoshi the deers~
I saw them almost every morning on the way to office. But those deers seems didn't meant to get close with people for a logical reasons. To protect the deers from irresponsible people who might caught them for many purpose and the environment is not friendly for the deers themselves. I'm not sure why the administrator put them there^^'

Look at the deer size compare to Tsuyoshi O_o
I think the deers in my town aren't that big.


I agree that she looks so cute!

having sake at noon?


feeding the deers is horrible moment for Nishino^^'









Nishino try



our host turn..






can't wait for the next part~

0 comments: