Friday, January 07, 2011

J Countdown bits

I just managed to watch the JE countdown. So, let's see..
I love the senpai. I've said this before xD
and this one is a rare chance to happened..former buddies?

Two leaders rock!
Two dai senpai, Matchy-san x Sato Atsuhiro (Hikaru Genji). He looks awesome, and he's only 37 xD

I saw Uchi, but I didn't see Toma!
Arashi...they looks like teenagers forever ^^'

Kanjani8..I'm happy to see you again, guys~
and Subaru looks cute with that hairstyle and Hina is the most busy person in Japan at the new year.

Don't kill me but Tego, you looks like a kawaii girl!^^
SMAP songs has been singing every year, but to mention SMAP with Arashi that were on NHK, feels like SMAP will come to countdown party one day?
This is the second time as I remember that KinKi Kids sang SMAP songs? Previously they sang Yozora no mukou.
I'm sorry, but who's this group? Ah it's Kis-My-Ft2? xD

Among the juniors, the one makes me curious is HSJ. They were on SDK before, so I'm curious on how they look after 3 years. They were 10 members before, right? They're pretty tall xD
So, let's see
 
Kota & Yaotome! Yaotome surprised me!^^'
 
Should I say it's Keito & Takaki?
 
Darioka & Yamada
 
Nakajima & Ryotaro
I didn't spot Inoo Kei. Was he there? He was there. 
 
5 BEST + 5 HS7 (+ Yuma)
*edited*
Here they are HSJ + Yuma

and.. how I love to see KinKi Kids as the host! To see them more active among the crowd :p
I like the Family stage..
Oyasuminasai~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

2 leader rock my socks !!! XDDD

and when Okada on stage, he's right beside Tsuyoshi for a couple of times and that make me happy XDD

ryo said...

*nod2*
KoixNagase masih kerasa akrab..nande TsuxOkada gak keliatan bekasnya ya??

Anonymous said...

I love the fact u tagged smap in this entry eventhough they werent present on CD..haha...i love smap <3
I want to see SmapxKinki interaction like they used to before =]
n i love kk as host. ^.^
I'm surprised that u remembered HSJ members names. I still can't remember most of their name. XD

-Paru-

ryo said...

SMAP songs were always sung at the CD. If the situation were different, SMAP will be at the CD xD
The fact that they sing SMAP songs is like a hope that they will be there..one day^^'

lol, of course I cheat on HSJ members, except for some members since they're too cute :p