Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SDK 2011.01.09 - K

The guest was K-san. K (Kang Yoon-sung) is a Korean singer.
This year he has to fulfill his 2 years military service, so he will be in hiatus until he come back.
I haven't properly watch this show... so, this is just some interesting caps and gifs.
I noticed that Koichi said Johnny-san was watching the show? O.o



psssttt, Tsuyoshi-san has pimple?
Tsuyoshi-san did a pretty job as usual ^^
K-san drawing as bad as Koichi-san ^^;
though Koichi-san praised himself, his drawing is perfect!

Takamizawa-san and the others agreed that it looks like a mouse instead xD
see what I mean?
Some bits:
- If I'm not mistaken, they have new member talk now;
Shinji Takeda-san
and Haruka from HALCALI

Oyasuminasai~ *pray that I will win the bids*

Their drawings over Kyoko Fukada^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i love ko-chan pouting & drawings ^.^
poor tsuyo...he must've been stressing lately =(
n those gifs are lovely <3
oooh..new members. Havent seen the ep yet =/
Oh n I hope u win the bid! =]

-Paru-

ryo said...

Finally, I won the bid, thanks Paru~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Thats great! =D (is it for con??)
Omedetou Gozaimasu!!!

-paru-

ryo said...

Con goods, it is xD
The other is an old book of DoTsu's Boku no kutsu oto. I know I can't read them, though xD