Thursday, February 24, 2011

Donnamonya bits

I haven't really notice doya before.  I only listened interesting episodes when a friend suggested or when KK announced something officially.  I summarize that they read reader's mail, mostly. Though after I read fans repo, it's actually has several segments. Shame fans like me .<
Well, this week doya. Ah, KinKi Kids どんなもんヤ! broadcast 3 days in a row from Monday to Wednesday from (Mon-Tue) 24:35 - 24:50 / (Wed) 24:45 - 25:00. Very late night.
Note from johnnys-net.jp, this year marks the 10th anniversary of doya broadcasting!

Because this week is KinKi Kids futari donnamonya/doya, so I'll try to listen and understand it xD
It's more fun to listen to the show since their unspoken words is ? You tell me xD

These are the opening talk parts.
2011.02.21
Koichi (He talk in a weird intonation, like a foreigner): First talk is about a news from Tennessee, USA. A new species of crayfish (zarigani) were found, that two times larger than normal crayfish as announced last month by the research team from University of Illinois and Eastern Kentucky University. The crayfish is about 12 cm long, found hiding under the big rocks in a deep creek at Tennessee. The founder are a scientist from University of Illinois and from Eastern Kentucky University who work to search around the world (. There are many places in US that still need to discover..
(I found the related news :: here ::)
Zarigani became familiar to me since DK with Aoyama Thelma xD

They played TIME and talked a bit about the song. I think I understand a bit, but I don't have guts to put it here properly^^;

----

2011.02.22
Interesting  talk could be like this:
光「はいっ、堂本光一でーす」
剛「・・・え?タモさん?今の・・・」
光「始まったよ、ほらぁ」
剛「はい、堂本剛です(笑) ^^'


At the opening talk,
Tsuyoshi: Last month, in Boston, America, has been introduced a specialized ambulance designed to carry obese patient. The ambulance is equipped with a special stretcher that can hold 386.3 kilos and a hydraulic lift with 454.5 kilo capacity. Sugoi ne.
(found the related news :: here :: and watch the news :: here ::)

Later on, a reader's mail talked about ... Hello Kitty?, toilet, toilet paper, and うんこ? xD

ref:
救急車 (きゅうきゅうしゃ) = ambulance

--------

2011.02.23
Koichi: There's a survey by goo ranking to find out about 'Western table manners that Japanese don't understand very well'. #3 When to go to the toilet, #2 How to excuse, and the first place is How to choose wine. The other result are #10 How to use appropriate knives, #9 How to use the finger bowl, #8 The way to eat rice, #6 The way of eating fish.
(found the translation news of the original news, :: here ::)

Interesting topics, eh? xD
I wish I can understand better on the rest of the talks.

---
Donnamonya files

0 comments: