Sunday, February 13, 2011

SDK 2011.02.06 - Norika Fujiwara

It was so nostalgic to see Norika Fujiwara-san on SDK. I guessed my likeness on Japanese dorama was grew with her also, though I don't really watch her dorama, but she appeared here and there.
It seems they have interesting talks. But I don't have much time to re-watch and to understand the conversations, so...

 
What were the two doing?


Wings will always reminds me of Hyde-san.


lol it's been a while since Koi slap on Tsu's head xD

----
There's a rumor regarding the release date of "Time" single and also the details of the content.  I think I'll wait for any Wednesday ahead for the official announcement.

4 comments:

Ayuku said...

"What were the two doing?"
They tried to explain how hard their plane landed. Poor boys ^w^

I like your blog! <3

ryo said...

Hi,
Ah, thank you~!
lol poor them then xD

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

no, they were talking about how hard the airplane turbulence ^^v

ryo said...

Aah the turbulence? Ic, thanks Ran~ :)