Saturday, February 05, 2011

SDK # 2011.01.30 - Chemistry

The guest was CHEMISTRY, after 7 years since their last appearance at DK.  It's also to commemorate their 10 years anniversary since their debut in 2001. I love when a duo group came to DK^^;
And I love Tsuyoshi's dress this time :D
Apparently Koichi said that he and Dochin were live at the same mansion before.
刚: そんな仲ですよね? (then you two are close, right?)
堂珍: 住んでる所が一緒だった仲 (since we're living in the same neighbourhood, there we will be close)
Someone looks jealous to me..and I love Koi's reaction xD

..........................
that's all for now... not much I understand from this ep :p




I love your baka bakashi, Koichi-san^^;

I just knew that CHEMISTRY new single 'a better tomorrow' is the theme song for Korean remake of HK movie with the same title. For the movie, they sing the song in Korean!
MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jBNltYprpY
Here's the mp3 of the Korean version of a better tomorrow.

0 comments: