Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[Band] ONE OK ROCK

New Rock Band arrived! I serach for Arashi and yet I found this n__n A new band named ONE OK ROCK, debuted last year. The band members are:

  • TAKA (vocals)
  • Toru (vocals and guitar)
  • Ryota (bass)
  • Alex (guitar)
  • Tomoya (drums)
Apparently, this TAKA is former Johnny's group NewS. I remember that NewS at first has 9 members and 3 of the member quitted till 6 now. So TAKA is one of those quit. He use Moriuchi Takahiro back then and now just TAKA.


Moriuchi Takahiro while in NewS

Here's 3 PV of One Ok Rock on YouTube. Thank to people who upload them. I like those songs. It's different with what I thought it would be (thought it'll be a hard rock). But nice and interesting songs with 2 vocalist. One do the rock-rap and the other is TAKA. He has nice voice. I'm sure they will success.

Keep It Real (2006)


Naihi shinsho (2007)


Moshimo taiyou ga nakunatta toshitara

1 comments:

Bloody Curry said...

Taka is really adorable back then! The one who do rap-rock is Yamashita Toru,(one OK rock leader) coincidentally both group had Yamashita as the leader XDD (even tho Yamapi left News too)
Nice post! ♥♥♥