Monday, April 23, 2007

[Song] KinKi Kids new song - Brand New Song (?, yes, that's the title)

Yes, the title is 'Brand New Song', confusing isn't it? Anyway, I'm still waiting for streaming, here we go: Thanks to ashi51 for uploading it at YouTube.




edited:
Ok, I have listen to it. Not the kind of easy-to-love song for non-KK fans. After Music of LIfe, I'm hoping for another heavy song. In Brand New Song, can't hear Koichi's. I will wait for their performance of this song. Somehow I can like songs after I heard it performed live^^ Oh I like the concept of this PV unless those 2 squirell girls :P I need to find the lyric, hope someone can translate it.
Anyway, I hope they will release Music of Life, I really really really like the song! The song is a wonderful work of Tsuyo and Koichi that I'm really proud of!

0 comments: