Saturday, April 07, 2007

[Rev] Tsuyoshi Domoto Concert Live (2nd) 2004

Yesterday, finally, I watched Tsuyoshi Domoto's concert. I was hesitate to watch it because I think I like KinKi Kids's song the most (I heard one of Tsuyo's song, and one Koichi's song, and I'm not interested). Since nothing I can watch anymore, so I watch it. OMG, it's great. I do like Tsuyo's voice the most, and his solo was amazing. The band was amazing. I like Tsuyoshi's taste in music. Some songs I like: Panic disorder, Devil, Original Color, and some song in hiragana and kanji.

I think I'm gonna try Koichi concert too :)

to be continued...

2 comments:

Ochie said...

[Si:] has always been my favorite :D (though i'm a bit biased with The Rainbow Star Live too since I was able to watch it..lol).. but yeah, it was amazing.. He's amazing :D

ryo said...

Ah yea, I read you've been to Tsuyo concert. Good for you :)