Tuesday, April 03, 2007

[Vid] Johnny's Sport 2001(TOKIO V6 KinKi Kids Jr.)

I found this on YouTube posted by sylvia244. From Johnny's Sport 2001. Oh I really wish SMAP can join :(
This is cute. I don't know what it said exatcly, but it seems The JE groups (so far I recognize TOKIO, V6, Kinki Kids, Arashi, News, Kat-tun) divided in 2 group, red and white. It seems that the boys in red group are bad boy type^^ See the clip, you'll know what I mean. There are I recognize in red group; Tomoya Nagase, Joshima Shigeru, Tsuyoshi Domoto, Junichi Okada, Kazunari Ninomiya, Hiroshi Nagano, Masayuki Sakamoto , Tsubasa Imai. And on the white group, I only recognize; Matsuoka Masahiro, Yamaguchi Tatsuya, Yoshihiko Inohara, Takizawa Hideaki, Aiba Masaki, Yamashita Tomohisa, Akanishi. See what I mean? I was suprised Tsuyoshi was so scary^^
Here enjoy!

0 comments: