Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Brother enjoyed Kanjani 8!

Hahahaa.. this is funny. When I brought SMAP stuff few years ago, I forced my brother and sister to watch too and they love it! Till now^^ I really enjoyed our laughing together since it's hardly happened after we all have our own lives. My bro lived outside, so everytime he back home, I always prepared something to watch together.

This time, after I knew Kanjani 8, I asked my sister to watch and she love it too! She said it reminds her to SMAP in some case, and watching their concert was as fun as watching SMAP concert. Now she's in the mood of Kanjani 8 and aside KinKi and Arashi at the moment LOL

Last night my bro back home.. and this morning, quite early, at around 6, my sister insist to watch Kanjani's concert and forced my brother to watch too. Nothing to do, he obeyed^^ I have believe my bro will like them because of the band performance. And i'm correct. He paid attention more on the band performance! hahhaa.. He enjoyed the Subaru's band^^ Pick from us, I like Subaru (of course), my sister didn't decide yet, and my brother said Ohkura the drummer looks cool^^ Whoahh what a morning! and I suddenly realized I was tooo late to go to work! Not even take a bath yet!

Happy days...

0 comments: