Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[Rev] Hana Yori Dango 2

Ahhhh finally I can get all episodes! *phew*
Last night I grab them all. ohhh the last 4 episode was sooo sweet!! Don't know what's wrong with me, I cried.. several times @@ And I laughed hard too!! ( ^ o ^ )
Not dissapointed, the ending wa. There's guest star, Toda Erika (Death Note, Nobuta wo Produce, Liar Game) as Nakajima Umi. Why she had the bitch role again?? I hate it because she's so good being that kind of person. Yeah, you're good Erika-san. I'd like to see you as good girl :P

From episode 1 till 11, I think this last 4 episode was my fave. Domyouji-Tsukushi 's dating (while they kept across the street) after he broke off with Shigeru was so sweet^^ Domyouji's treatment to Tsukushi when he got amnesia was crazy!^^ OMG, poor Tsukushi, I can't stop laughing LOL

The rain scene was sooo sad. This is where I cried. I cried too when finally Domyouji got his memory of Tsukushi back *sob* I really was sentimentil last night. I did. Don't know why, it's just not like me. Or their chemistry and story line was soo good.

A happy ending. Yeah, I like the happy ending too :)

note: my dislike on Yuuki's cast (Nishihara Aki) was stopped. I didn't know, at Hanadan 1, I really felt she's not suit for Yuuki. But in Hanadan 2, I saw a difference on her.
Matsuda Shota getting handsome here^^ So with Abe Tsuyoshi :P


Info on cast and everything here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango


0 comments: