Thursday, May 29, 2008

♪ Anniversary

I just found out that 'Anniversary' has many version and all versions are love. I just wonder, is there any backing track or instrument version?


Anniversary - Normal version (track 1 from Anniversary Single/track 2 on H Album/track 2 on 39 Album)

Anniversary 20th - memorial version (track 2 on Anniversary Single)

Anniversary - Live at Tokyo Dome from KinKi Kids DOME TOUR 2004 (track 3 on Birodo no Yami Single LE)

Anniversary - Orgel version

from others:
Anniversary - performed at Shounen Club Premium July 2007 (I remember it's worth to rip off xD)



Lyrics : Satomi
Music : Oda Tetsurou

hoshi no kazu hodo iru hito no naka de boku wa

guuzen, ano hi deai koi ni ochita yo


ai ga kurushimi dato moshi oshie raretemo
boku wa mayowazu ni kimi o eranda darou


kono sora de kazue kirenai hoshi ga
umarete wa hitoshirezu kiete yuku yo


※「kimi wo aishiteru」sonna hito koto ga
kazarazu ni ieta nara donna ni raku nan darou
mou nidoto kimi o nakase taku nai kara
nani genai kyou to iu hi ga bokura no kinenbi※


nanka fushiki nanda kimi ga boku o suki na
riyuu ga wakaranai yo... sonna monkana?


shumi ya shigusa datte chigatte iru keredo
saikin, nitekita... tomodachi ni iwareru


usotsuite kimi o nakase ta ano hi
tada boku wa damatta mama nani mo dekizu


kimi ga iru dake de arifureta hibi ga
azayaka ni irodorare ai ga michite yuku yo
kono kimochi dake wa wasure taku nai kara
nani genai kyou to iu hi ga bokura no kinenbi


(repeat※)



Translation (credit: Mognet)

There are so many stars, and out of all people to have met you
I did by chance, and fell in love

Even if love teaches pain
I chose you without any confusion

In this sky, uncountable numbers of stars are born
And disappear, unseen

"I love you", if I could have said those few words plainly
How fun would it have been?
I don't want to make you cry again
This regular day, called today, is our anniversary

It's so wonderful that you love me
I don't know the reason why...but isn't that how it is?

Our hobbies and mannerisms are different
But lately, we've come to resemble...friends

That day that I made you cry by lying
And I just stayed quiet, and couldn't do anything

Because you're here, each boring day
Is colored vividly, and is full of love
I don't want to forget these feelings
This regular day, called today, is our anniversary

"I love you", if I could have said those few words plainly
How fun would it have been?
I don't want to make you cry again
This regular day, called today, is our anniversary

---

0 comments: