Sunday, November 30, 2008

まけたらアカン

I read the track list for the today concert, and tsuyomay pointed out on a song, an old song title 「まけたらアカン」 or 「負けたらアカン」/Maketara akan . I was wondering I don't recall the title, yet I'm familiar with the song. Then 'bang'! It was the song Tsuyoshi sung at his old show Do-ya (1996/08/10) when Koichi was the guest.
The song was composed by 小森田実 (Comorita Minoru) and written by KinKi Kids themselves.
It seemed that the song never been recorded in any CD.
Here's from the Lawson concert 1997



Watch the clip from Lawson concert :: here ::

note:
I haven't watch the Lawson concert.
I'd like to hear the new version for this song ^^'

*edited*
I just knew...
「まけたらアカン」 is actually the name of KinKi variety show from Fuji TV that aired from 1996.10.14 - 1997.03.17. (source1, source2)
>> I can't digest many info at the same time. It's the truth, I'm rather slow^^'

0 comments: