Friday, November 14, 2008

from Shindoi #291 20081112 - Tabe Mikako

another eyes traveling...

The opening part is really using Itagaki Sensei's drawing!^^

Everytime I heard the song.. Endlicheri Endlicheri from Coward Album..I feel like my adrenalin pump up! I miss Kerry~

Theme for this episode is No Plan Date.

Date spot on Daikanyama (代官山)
Daikanyama reminds me of Daikanyama Station -> Moto kare

Let's begin the tour~

Purple here and there..
Add Image
This ojisan shouted to the school girls to study^^


Tsuyoshi so nice to her.. first presento is this green sweater.

I laughed at him too xD



Tsuyoshi really showed his care for Tabe Mikako. She's so lucky^^

Deal, for the second presento.


Adidas, of course.

New jacket, new cap.

Look at these captures, i imagine it's like both spotted by paparazzi... :P


Ah, the umbrella is Endlicheri goods?


see? Daikanyama station. Natsukashii~ (for those who like Moto Kare xD)



I guess the foreign tourist didn't familiar with our host?


yummy waffles~


very girly shop xD


Tsuyoshi really spoiled her! Lots of presento.



The happy girl~
I was surprised that he bought the black jacket for her! Last presento (^o^);



Yup, she's very cute girl^^


Sankaku-kun make a peek!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..tiap liat shindoi, bikin sirik lahir batin ma guestnya...hehe..

ryo said...

deshou?^^

Anonymous said...

souuu.....hehehe...