Friday, November 07, 2008

2 movies and 1 special drama


HERO the movie (2007)
Casts: Kimura Takuya, Matsu Takako, Abe Hiroshi, Otsuka Nene.
Kuryu Kohei is getting handsome, and Kimura Takuya is the best part!
I didn't enjoyed the special drama, but the movie covered it all (mainly because Kimura's hair really had a big impact for me on seeing his image).
Interesting story, though it's more like watching a special, but I think mainly because the great success in the previous series made me so nostalgic that I really wanted to see Kuryu and all his co-workers back in action. It's an interesting movie/story after all.
>> perfecto!



Zatoichi (2003)
Casts: Kitano Takeshi, Tadanobu Asano
Surprisingly made my sister love it! xD



Proposal Daisakusen SP (2008)
Casts: Yamashita Tomohisa, Nagasawa Masami, Eikura Nana, Hiraoka Yuta, Hamada Gaku.
I'm very satisfied with the special. That's all I can say xD
For those who stuck with the previous series, try to keep watching till the end and get the special drama and you'll love it~


I watched these three shows in marathon, one after another.
There's some weirdo things such as:
- The judge in Hero, also played in Zatoichi as the leader of the yakuza gang.

- Seeing Kuninaka Ryoko in Hero.. bang! The judge and the leader of the yakuza gang, was Yamazaki Shuu's father in Yume no California :P

- when I saw any sweet scene between Ken and Rei, instead I imagine it's Kimura who played Ken... (^o^);

- the "happy" ending of both in Hero and ProDai that is I'm sure were hoping by all viewers... xD


at the end watching them, I just nodded and smile <(^o^)V *peace*

0 comments: