Wednesday, August 22, 2007

[review] Proposal Daisakusen プロポーズ大作戦~

Finally I finished with it.
Dou? well, i have to say, I like it! Yeah, it's because the ending. Not about a happy ending, but the way it ended. I didn't know what to expect, and it's nice ending. It's like how it should, Rei realized that it's her too, not always Ken. I'm sorry for Tada-san, but I don't know.. is there's someone like him? Can let his beloved one go that easily? :P
Anyway, I like the drama. When I say, I like a drama, it means I will watch it again LOL well, that's one thing. I like re-watching dramas I like.

Back to ProDai. Now, I can see how worth is all Ken's effort in the previous episodes. At first episode, I felt that it's like useless and seems pity for Ken and he looks so baka for not able to speak it out. I felt sooo tired and so impatient watching each scene, waiting what kind of another stupid thing Ken will do, but no. It's his character and that's him. He seems slow but he only think the best he can do for his friends and his beloved one, Rei. It's Rei who should have change too. Ah, I will try to get this drama with better subs to collect.

My fave episode is.. eh now i have 'fave' episode?? :P I think I like all episodes especially on #5 for their first kiss (ahemm..^^) Eh, now i realize i never saw YamaP kissing before.
#8 the sadness episode T_T. the rest episodes. Oh, I love all scenes, where Ken have to run! He run fast and a long run. While he just grab Rei's hand and run together.. now i think back.. I really like this drama^^

どんだけ (dondake) て 何? Ken said that several times. I'm sure it's a slang word. I don't know.. is it like, "what the hell?" or "you gotta be kidding"? Let me check about it. Might there's anyone know.

All snapshots here done by http://daelite.wordpress.com. She's summarize all episodes. sugoii. Too bad I'm late for the crowd now :D
Many thanks to her.




Here's from the theme song.. 明日晴れるかな (Ashita hareru kana) by Keisuke Kuwata.
Thanks to lunargen for the vid and there's English translation for the lyric. Then 2 great songs/lyrics for this drama :D



Or you can find the translation here.

0 comments: