Friday, August 10, 2007

Tsuyoshi Domoto Dramas~

Ok, here's all Tsuyo's doramas he's in: (what i've seen in the yellow color)

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Domoto_Tsuyoshi

So many I haven't seen :( It's pretty hard to find it.

I clicked on 'Ao no Jidai' and I'm surprised because the other cast is Kamikawa Takaya, the doctor in HanaKimi drama. Also, there's Okina Megumi. She also in 'Wakaba no Koro' as Izumi, the girl Tsuyo love. I think they have chemistry^^
Here's them in Ao no Jidai;

Look at me, I'm already excited just to see this picture^^

Actually I can get 'Motokare' but somehow after read the synopsis, I don't want to. But now, I guess I have to :P Yeah, prepare for the worst.


Anyway, those list above also contain drama's he's only a cameo. After eliminate that, here's the list for his only:

still many I haven't seen^^


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you watch wakaba no koro, gakko no sensei, last present and hoshi ni negai wo with english subs? If you did, I'm so jealous, been looking around for those dramas for ages.

Yeah and with motokare drama, hmm...seen it....i like summer snow and to heart better, but you have to give him credit for choosing diverse roles.
Anyway I bet you've read the reviews on it that's why you're hesitant to watch it. I just watch it for tsuyo. ^_^

Oh and with ao no jidai, that is also on the top of my list of tsuyo dramas that i really want to watch, i know that there is a english subbed vesion that is only available to people who drama dramas [*sigh* my drama collection is nothing compared to these hard-core j-drama traders - so i end up having nothing to trade. it would be easier if they take money.]
I just want to see evil tsuyo. lol.
I love his choice of roles, at least you know that he never will be typecast.

ryo said...

I watched Wakaba no Koro & Gakkou no sensei with Malay subs. But hikkie said there's english subs for Gakkou. I will try to get it.

Hoshi ni negai wo and Last Present with English subs. Not that good, but better than no subs :D Oh, I wish I can share those with you. It's just it's in a DVD format, and I'm baka with DVD stuff. I plan to get the avi version, well later :D

I know, I have to watch Motokare someday. Just need better mood :P I won't miss anything from Tsuyo for this. That's why I hate reading synopsis. But for motokare, it's too late. I'm glad I watched Billion Stars of Kimura without knowing what's the story about. Different feeling but still I will hesitate to see that kind of role =D Evil Kimura or evil Tsuyo, both kowaii :P But agree.. glad he choose many kind of role.

Ao no Jidai.. yeah, still no clue where to get it.

Anonymous said...

The only site that i can see a huge collection of rare tsuyo and koichi's drama is this page.

http://angel.brianbuirge.com/jd.html

But I think it's only for trading.
With a drama collection that big, i'll doubt that there is anything for me to trade with her. :(

And don't worry about sharing last present and Hoshi ni negai wo. I'll keep looking and hopefully eventually will find it. They sell those two movies around my area, except it's comes with chinese subs only i think. I'm going to have to wait when it come out with english.

ryo said...

ah ic. ok, good luck to you~
I found one more drama.. the one with a dog :)