Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Otsukare... to me :P

Today is really a busy day~! I came earlier as always, and after 'play' for a while I started to work, no stop 'till I have to go to the meeting out of office, and it's quite far :/ No car, so I have to take a cab. A cab is never the same with our own car. It's tiring like took other common transportation. After one and a half hour meeting (thank God it's not a formal meeting) I went back to office and still need to finished the advertising material for tomorrow morning and glad it's approved

Well, at least i can give a for my hardwork today, for a little play and more on work^^

Tomorrow is the last day to work since the day after is our independence day.
Otsukaresama~

Ah, I want to give a present for me :P I got this from D2 (thank you girls~)
From DK rehearsal?

0 comments: