Monday, August 06, 2007

[L'Arc~en~Ciel] update

Info by Eleonora from Ark BBS

Teru and Takuro of GLAY went to L'Arc~en~Ciel concert. Hyde also went to GLAY's on February.

Teru's word here: http://teru-me-night.seesaa.net/


I didn't know GLAY have a blog. Well, L'Arc - GLAY have good relationship, that's nice :D




---------




Release on August 29th, 2007

Track Listing


1 My Heart Draws A Dream

2 Feeling Fine 2007

3 My Heart Draws A Dream (Hydeless Version)

4 Feeling Fine 2007 (Tetsu P`unkless Version)





http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2585679

-----


Before was HONEY and now Feeling Fine =D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I can't wait until this single comes out and their next album. It felt like years since the AWAKE album.

ryo said...

chotto!! Summer Snow, you listen to them too? *shake hands* ^^

So, have you listened to My Heart Draws now? I put the link on the right colomn, below. It's full version from the radio rip.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I love Laruku especially the "vertically challenge" haido sama [i say it with love]. lol. He's cute and their songs rock.

Thanks ryo for the single, only thing is when i got to it, it has already expired. lol. But i manage to get it on another site. Thanks anyway.

I wonder if they're going to make a pv for this, seventh heaven pv was way too freaky for me. lol. I love their joujoushi Pv the best.

ryo said...

hahahaa yeah.. haido for me too :P
Ah yea, it's in yousendit :/

Yeah, I haven't enjoy 7 heaventh much too. Yup, Joujoushi is wayy better~