Wednesday, August 29, 2007

[JDorama] Kurosagi クロサギ

I've finished with Kurosagi last night~
I guess I'm in YamaP mood lately^^ and I realize that without knowing, I've watched many of his dramas already :P

  • Title: クロサギ
  • Title (romaji): Kurosagi
  • Title (English): The Black Swindler
  • Genre: Action, Crime investigation, Romance
  • Episodes: 11
  • Viewership ratings: 15.67
  • Broadcast network: TBS
  • Broadcast period: 2006-Apr-14 to 2006-Jun-23
  • Air time: Friday 22:00
  • Theme song: Daite Senorita by Yamashita Tomohisa

Synopsis

Yamashita Tomohisa plays Kurosaki, a young man whose family was destroyed by swindlers. Despite that, Kurosaki grows up to become a con artist known as Kurosagi. As Kurosagi, he swindles other con artists and returns the money to the original victim. He works with the master swindler Katsuragi Toshio (Yamazaki Tsutomu) even though Toshio had a hand in the destruction of Kurosaki’s family.

Kurosaki's life begins to change when he meets Yoshikawa Tsurara (Horikita Maki), a young law student who disapproves of his disrespect of the law. Can she persuade Kurosaki to give up swindling and his quest for revenge?

Based on the hit manga series by Natsuhara Takeshi with artwork by Kuromaru serialized in Young Sunday magazine. (wiki.d-addict)

Cast


Tidbits:

49th Television Drama Academy Awards : Best Supporting Actrees: Horikita Maki

Snapshot..
I haven't have time to do so, so I search on the net and found this one. He looks sooo good here~
credit: gaily_girl



---

This is a good opportunity for Pi to explore his skills in act. No cute Pi here.. he became a young man with revenge aim in his act. He treat Maki not friendly either. I'm glad that they will release the movie next year. It's a must, since the ending is.. not end yet :P Also, there's should be something between Pi and Maki (kekeee..)
The story is interesting. Too bad, I watched the drama with bad English subs :( A bit confused, or the story itself is confusing? Anyway, looking forward to the movie!
Oh, almost forgot.. I've listen to the song, Daite Senorita before and I didn't enjoy it. But it's sounds different while watching the drama. So i can enjoy the song now^^ I like when Pi saying 'Daite Senorita'.


Related News:
'Kurosagi' becomes film, Yamapi to star

Wed, June 6, 2007 (5:41pm EDT)
Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS has been given his first starring role in a movie. The film is based on the "Kurosagi" drama series that aired on TBS last spring. Yamashita and several others, including Maki Horikita and Yui Ichikawa, will reprise their roles from the drama. Yasuharu Ishii has been named as director, and the film is slated for release next spring.

Source: Sports Hochi & Tokyograph

3 comments:

KK said...

I've finished this series...I actually didn't like it; YamaPi was very...stiff. I can't explain it, but to me at least, I feel like YamaPi could have act a bit better than that. It's as though he's trying to hard and it just failed. I was a bit disappointed in his acting skills in this series. But he does look very, very hot here though. Black hair suits him the best.

ryo said...

Ah, you think so?
I would like to see how the movie goes xD

KK said...

Yeah. I'm looking forward to see his movie too. I want to see how he improves in this movie (YamaPi's acting skill); hopefully, he's more confident in his skills in this movie now compare to the series. Although I found the trailer pretty good...we'll see how it goes I guess.