Tuesday, August 14, 2007

[KinKi] having a conversation before Bedtime (1996)^^

Ok, one more vid. Credit to HeartyGrin and thanks to luvtsuyoshi23




Thank you to xcrazyjpnzmex for the translation. I edit some in bracket.

Koichi: well, im tired...
Tsuyoshi: yeah me too...
Koichi: lets say funny stories and sleep.
Tsuyoshi: a funny story? My friends grandma [I think i heard it ojichan=grandpa] was drinking strawberry milk.... And after he drank it, the first thing he said was.."it tastes like strawberries...". Okay, lets sleep.
Koichi: that was pretty funny.
Tsuyoshi & Koichi: good night.
Tsuyoshi: I wonder what CCB(an old band) is doing...
Koichi:oh. CCB...
Tsuyoshi: I wonder if that guy has pink hair.
Koichi: ♪fuuu tomaranai♪....sorry...
Tsuyoshi:I wonder if that persons wearing glasses. Where did cha-cha go?(another old band) [it's Cha-Cha. First time I heard Tsuyo mentioned this band in DK with News in 2003]
Koichi:yeah. We have to try so that people wont ask where we went... let's do our best.
Tsuyoshi:I wonder where daijimaru murasasu(??) went?
Koichi:I don't know who that is...
Tsuyoshi: but....CCB....
Koichi:but you know that domoto tsuyoshi guy(i think that's what he said...he was kinda mumbling so), his nostrils open a lot. Right tsuyoshi?....oh your asleep. Its my chance!! im gonna go in the middle. OW!
Tsuyoshi:where did domoto koichi go?

0 comments: