Tuesday, August 07, 2007

[J-Dorama] Wakaba no Koro 若葉のころ

I have Tiger & Dragon, also YamaP no Proposal Daisakusen. But, last night, I was too lazy to move the DVD player, so I ended up watching Wakaba no Koro. It's KinKi Kids's dorama!

  • Title: 若葉のころ
  • Title (romaji): Wakaba no Koro
  • Also Known As: Days of Youth / About the Young Generation
  • Episodes: 12
  • Genre:
  • Broadcast network: TBS
  • Broadcast period: 1996-Apr-12 to 1996-June-28
  • Theme songs:
First of May by The Bee Gees (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeeGees|)
Friends by KinKi Kids

OMG, this is so interesting! They both were sooo young, you'll see the innocent. They were 17!^^ Well, especially Kochan, he looks soo young, as for Tsuyo, he seems didn't change much on his looks since young :D OMG, yeah I kept saying that while watching it. Giggling too^^ So cute, the two guys!
Do I need to repeat? I got into Tsuyo after saw him in 'Summer Snow'. He's good. Second actor that made me want to see more from him, after Kimura-kun ^_~

This Wakaba no Koro, is Tsuyo's 6th drama, Kochan's 5th drama. At that time they haven't debut yet. I'm still on episode 5. Here's the synopsis from JDorama:

Two teenage boys from starkly different backgrounds find themselves joined in a common search to discover how to do the right thing and find happiness in life. One boy, whose father is an alcoholic, works hard to care for his younger brothers, while the other enjoys the privileges of a wealthy family, but is starved for his father's love. Their friendship reflects the sadness, pain, and sometimes cruelty that can enter into the relationships between fathers and sons in today's society. -- TBS








( ^ o ^ )

I think Tsuyo steal the light, here. I might love him too when I saw him first here. Both Domoto made a sweet chemistry here. Each other's role really fit with each of them. They are so different yet they are partners.
I love the theme song of KinKi's Friends even more after this^^ and the ending credit.. really nice. Ah, I can't wait to go home~~

I will be back after I finish it.

*edited*

I finished watching last night till 12 :P

Gosh, though I missed one episode, episode 9, I still can enjoyed till the end. It's worth watching. I'm glad they didn't push the ending, I really like it that way.
Ah, there's a short interview with the two, before the last episode. Noticed, Tsuyo more talkative than Kochan.. anyway, that's cute. They were asked about the last episode and Tsuyo answered that Kochan mostly only sleeping~ Sleep and sleep LOL I have no idea what he's talking about, but later I knew what he meant :P Yes, you did, Kochan.. sleep most of the time^^
Ah, they should've one more drama together, seriously. I really miss Tsuyo's acting. I haven't seen many of his yet. Quite hard to get :/





0 comments: