Monday, August 27, 2007

Rosso E Azzurro CD

I am soo happy, after waiting for quite long, finally last saturday, in my hand, I got my Rosso E Azzurro CD *happy mood on* Thanks to Hikkie-chan for helping me out :D







I just check on the net, and apparently there's one version that include a bonus track of Hey! みんな元気かい? Mine didn't :( Also my cover is like on the right. I just knew that there's another cover with sketch. Cute~



I haven't finished listen to them all. I was too tired yesterday. But, I'm surprised to hear this song, 歩き出した夏. I've first listen to the song from [si] concert and it's faster than this one. Well, I like both. It's more passionate in REA version.

Next is I want to buy the concert. I've seen some performance from the concert, and I really want to have it. $45 eh?

4 comments:

Ochie said...

the one with the sketch is the Limited One. and it's not directly drawn on the cover. It's like a plastic/acetate thing on top of the cover. it was drawn by Tsuyoshi himself.. ;)

ryo said...

His drawing! I thought so! That is a beautiful skecth. Wonder..who's she? ^_~ Oh, really want to have it~!
Thanks Ochie :)

Ochie said...

yeah,it's beautiful :) I really like it too! I don't know if he pictured someone when he drew it ;p.

I think i got mine from auctions. lol

ryo said...

really? waaah, you're lucky!

The sketch also different with his usual drawing.. *think*