Tuesday, August 07, 2007

[news] KinKi Kids New Single ~ 'Eien ni'

I read at D2 about KinKi will have a new Single release next September. I searched for the official source, but can't find any yet. Instead i found this blog; http://kinki51244kix3.blog50.fc2.com/
the number sounds familiar to me >>

Anyway, I can't get what she said through babelfish, yet she didn't put any source either :/

9月12日発売  「永遠に」

# 初回盤
1.永遠に
2.涙、ひとひら
3.夢幻ノスタルジー
4.永遠に(Backing Track)

# 通常盤
1.永遠に
2.涙、ひとひら
3.旅路~you're my buddy.~


So, according to nana, the new single title is 'Eien ni'. Namida, hito hira as the theme song for Sushi Ouji will be included. Plus one more song,
旅路~you're my buddy~.
From what I know, Eien ni = Eternally. Laruku has a song with the same name :D Then, the kanji in front of 'you're my buddy' = journey (according to babelfish).



Found another related news at here: http://keiblog-06125.jugem.jp/


CD9月12日(水)発売!
『永遠に』

■完全初回限定盤「永遠に」¥1,000
◎CDデビュー10周年を盛大に迎えたKinKi Kidsが26枚目シングルを発売!!
「永遠に」は、KinKi Kids10周年記念ソングとして制作された、徳永英明氏の楽曲提供による珠玉のバラード。
「涙、ひとひら」は堂本光一主演ドラマのテレビ朝日系『スシ王子!』主題歌として絶賛オンエア中の楽曲。
完全初回限定盤には、通常盤未収録の「夢幻ノスタルジー」、「永遠に」Backing Trackを収録。 3面6Pジャケット。

■通常盤「永遠に」¥1,000
通常盤には、完全初回限定盤未収録の「旅路~you're my buddy.~」を収録。 3面6Pジャケット。
※完全初回限定盤と通常盤とでは、ジャケット写真・デザインが異なります。






Babelfish says, there's first limited edition which will have different cover design with the regular. It cost ¥1,000, then.


Ok, edited (many thanks to nana~)
But here's came out from cdjapan. I forgot about cdjapan. I only checked on HMV and yesasia before :/

Limited Edition
収録曲

1. 永遠に
2. 涙、ひとひら
3. 夢幻ノスタルジー
4. 永遠に (Backing Track)
Twenty-sixth single rleease from KinKi Kids features a ballad composed by Hideaki Tokunaga. Also includse the B-side "Namida, Hitohira." Limited edition includes bonus tracks "Mugen Nostalgia" and "Eien ni (Backing Track)," plus three-fold six-page booklet and alternate jacket artwork.


Reguler Edition
収録曲
1. 永遠に
2. 涙、ひとひら
3. 旅路~you're my buddy.~
Twenty-sixth single rleease from KinKi Kids features a ballad composed by Hideaki Tokunaga. Also includse the B-side "Namida, Hitohira." Regular edition includes bonus track "Tabiji - you're my buddy" and three-fold, six-page jacket.

Both same price.

*pheew*





0 comments: