Thursday, August 23, 2007

[movie] The Prince of Tennis テニスの王子様

I watched this movie (2006) last night. Starred: Kanata Hongo, Yuu Shirota, Hiroki Suzuki, Hiroki Aiba, Osamu Adachi, Hirofumi Araki


Yuu Shirota is Kagurazaka Makita in Hana Kimi drama. From Wikipedia info, he is close with YamaP, Toma Ikuta and Akanishi Jin (hmm..)

Kanata Hongo. Ah, he's 'little Sho' in Moon Child! (Big Sho was played by Gackt) Didn't recognize him :D

I didn't know the rest, but some including Yuu are from D-Boys. Just knew about this too.

Synopsis

Ryoma Echizen, a tennis prodigy, attends Seishun Academy Middle School (Seishun Gakuen), or Seigaku in short, a school famous for its strong tennis club and talented players. Ryoma quickly defeats numerous upperclassmen shortly after entrance to secure himself a spot on the regulars team.

---
Did all the casts, especially Yuu and Hongo really know how to play tennis?? Because they looks like pro here. I don't know about tennis, but they both looks like they did all themselves. I mean, it's not like just act. Well, if that so, I give them two thumbs up! The racket is quite heavy and Ryoma can swing it, turn back the ball easily. Might be just technique, but it looks cool.
Beside that, I felt boring watching it. I almost stop but, I want to know the ending.


0 comments: