Friday, July 16, 2010

薬師寺 LIVE DVD (mp4)

I didn't ripped nor converted all these.  I downloaded from youtube (thank you to 1979cheri for share them), except for the track #1 and #11, for Wen's ipod. Well, usually it works on her ipod, hope these work too. I haven't sent them to her and I don't have one to try^^'  *edited*  Wen told me, it works on her (classic) ipod. 
Thus re-up them in MF (and I hope she/he don't mind..) in case anyone wants them too.

1. ソメイヨシノ (still looking for the free software). A flv version (thanks to cafe.daum.net/KINKIKIDS)
2. 美 我 空
3. Let's Get FUNKASY !!!
4. Love is the key
5. TALK TO MYSELF
6. ORIGINAL COLOR
7. 空がなくから
8. 春 涙
9.
10. 空 ~美しい我の空
11. 和FUNK JAM NARA STYLE  (still looking for the free software). A flv version (thanks to cafe.daum.net/KINKIKIDS)



Gosh, I've been drown into this live since then.  It's awesome!  I wish I can watch Tsuyoshi's live one day..amen.
Now, I need to find new software to convert avi to mp4, since I had problem with my previous one..

0 comments: