Monday, July 12, 2010

Yakushiji Live DVD

Yesterday, I went to visit Wen to watch the dvd together at a mini cinema.  A concert should be watch in a bigger screen for sure.  It was only the two of us.  Perhaps it would be fun if we can watch with other friends, but for some reason, we both need our own space just for Tsuyoshi xD

This is the first time I saw the atmosphere of Tsuyoshi concert almost similar to the atmosphere of watching Koichi's Endless Shock (in my imagination).  The audience sat still before they all finally standing for after Let's Get Funkassy!! song, and kept standing afterward. But the feeling is like it was in a theather xD



ソメイヨシノ

It was a sweet performance as always. More over with Tsuyoshi on piano himself.

美 我 空

I like the song much better than the album version.  To watch the performance along with the whole band members performance is awesome.  Domoto "genius" Tsuyoshi has captured my heart once more.

Let's Get FUNKASY !!!

The song is Wen's favorite since the beginning, but I come to like this song after this performance, seriously.  It was too noisy before, even I couldn't enjoy I and Ai concert.  But perhaps I will look up the previous con later xD

Love is the key

My favorit Love is they key performance is the one from Love event higher 2007.

TALK TO MYSELF

A sweet song.  Somehow, I feel like to hug him..

ORIGINAL COLOR

I love when he brought up old songs, and this song is sung beautifully. It's even much better than the original version, Wen's said, and I have to agree with it.  Wen never like the song up until now^^'
Noticed that he didn't sing the midori part xD

空がなくから

One of my favorite song.  Tsuyoshi set it perfectly with the color changed of the afternoon sky. Beautiful.

春 涙

To sing and listen to haru namida in his home town, I feel home sick for a moment..



Wen also started to like the song after watched this.
I always love Machi. I had tears on this performance..

空 ~美しい我の空

The laser made the night colorful.

和FUNK JAM NARA STYLE
 
Awesome!
Can you believe that the audience kept standing? I bet Tsuyoshi would be touched to see that.  Uh, I wanna be part of Tsuyoshi live audience!
Thanks to the band members performance as well. Ken Yoshida (bass), Yukoi Nagoshi (guitar), Sogawa Tomoji (keyboard), Yashiki Gouta (drums), Steve Eto (percussion).
I haven't got time to watch the disc 2. It was late already, and the rent was kinda expensive :p

0 comments: