Saturday, December 20, 2008

from Shindoi #244 2007/11/28 - Shoujiki Douyanen!

The guests were Untouchables & Wakatsuki Chinatsu; Tutorial & Suzuki Sarina; YOU & Satoda Mai.

I don't quite get with the two first part, but I like the last part the most!
Tsuyoshi fashion check! Tsuyoshi (fashion) followers ^^'

Let's see the first person.
O_o
^^'

This 19 years old guy looks so happy to meet the master xD

The second person.
O_o same spats!
The cap is nice~




Here comes the third person, a woman!

like a family ^^'

More persons to follow...


I'm amazed. I still thought it's weird style of fashion, but it's great to know that people appreciate it. Congrats Tsuyoshi!
If I were 10 years younger, I might give it a try?^^' Maybe. I wonder how does it feel put up that style. I remember what he said in Boku no kutsu oto..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...
Bener2 "Trendsetter"...

ryo said...

desu yo?
Boleh dicoba tuh Wen, kalau pas ada kesempatan ke Jepang lagi^^

Anonymous said...

..hahaha...model dia..?? gue yang pake di jepang juga, tetep gak pede nov..hehe..
Bagian "ke Jepang" lagi nya...AMIIIIIIIIINNNN.....