Thursday, December 11, 2008

from Shindoi#295 20081210 with Ichikawa Ebizo



I didn't imagine that he's so talkative. It's more like Ebizo (b.1977) was the host rather than Tsuyo (b.1979) xD
He's so energetic, the most energetic guest ever, I guess. Beside that he has no hesitation ^^'
You should get this kind of guests more, Tsuyoshi.
Ebizo speaks so fast, I hardly caught anything :p





Let's begin the tour?
Ginza Walker!

see how Ebizo hang up the paper bag at his umbrella?

I guess this Kabuki actor presence caught the crowd

teaching our host



looking for a Soba-ya to eat

having serious conversation




See how Ebizo eat the soba in one go. Very manly. The thing Tsuyoshi can't do, it seems ^^'



Looks who enjoyed the most xD

Try their luck at the lottery corner ^^'

おめでとう^^'

Magician wannabe in action^^'



He did it! xD

His behavior reminds me of Koichi, somehow^^'

23 minutes seems so short, for real^^'
I really hope that this episode will get subbed. Sangatsu-kun? xD


PS: don't you think he resemble Dochin Yoshikuni of Chemistry?

0 comments: