Sunday, December 21, 2008

super.modern.artistic.performance - the review

I 'm too tired to make a report.. but, it's a wonderful feeling I have after watching super.modern.artistic.performance tour on a big screen (like 3 x 3 meters?) with the appropriate sound system.. Well, it's an auditorium, just like a movie theater^^'
(thanks to hikkie-chan)
The only thing that bothers me is the editing of the DVD. Too many long shots and unclear shots. Not that I'm an expert, but there's many shots that you can see anything in it but, half of Takuya, or half of Shingo, or Shingo's bottom part only.. I noticed it since the first song!

to make it easy for myself:
◆ The most awaited part is ... of course Takuya solo "Style"! It was as I expected! Kampeki!^^ It's like the next level of Zutto zutto (Drink Smap 2002) xD
◆ Somehow, Nakai solo surprised me. The dance is cool. See those in charge for coreography: they are SAM, ETSU, and Chiharu of TRF! (I don't know them, but reading their profile, sounds cool)
◆ Tsuyoshi on the piano! I'm still amazed by his tap dance and now this. Did I heard someone got collapse while watching it?^^' I guess Tsuyoshi still has plenty of hidden talents^^'
◆ Is it only me or why Goro looks so gloomy here. He was like has something bothered him..though I can see that he really tried hard for the con.
◆ Shingo better keep his weight as he is now. Perfect!^^
◆ As usual, it's always like he's the barometer of the concert atmosphere (yes, he's so energetic^^); Takuya became a kind dai-senpai by invited the lucky kouhai into that vehicle/moving stage. It's about 5 or six boys with Takuya in it! I only notice Takaki Yuya of HSJ. Was this the first time their kouhai invited and seated at the special corner? Never heard about this before. Watching that, I feel like lucky to see the kouhai xD
◆ I want that Segway! All members except Nakai whom at the backstage prepared for his solo, ride on it on ココロパズルリズム performance. Looks fun!^^
(lol at the price)

Though the whole concert was not as hilarious (thanks to the editing) as the previous cons, but all members are hilarious~ I'm sure it's way much different if you watch it live.
I say that they quite success to bring out the techno and jazzy atmospheres. That's the two most visible. The circus and the vampire thing is ok. Though I don't like Pierrot and all those circus theme at all (thanks to "IT", I scared of it until now), I have to give a thumbs up on Shingo's appearance as one xD




In the end, it's a short report :P


0 comments: