So many site that offer for blog or journal. Long time I'd like to try one. First I knew was blogger then Xanga. Which one is good? I prefer Blogger because it's easier. I have my site in multiply beacuse my friend invite me. Each blog has points more and less.
So which one is yours? Anymore to list?
Blogger
MySpace
Multiply
LiveJournal
Xanga
Vox
Wordpress
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Blogger or Multiply or LiveJournal or MySpace or Xanga or Vox?
Labels:
Bits of Pieces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




![KinKi Kids 32th single [変わったかたちの石]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/mij/KinKi%20Kids/kawatta.gif)




2 comments:
I have logins to most.. lol.. as i've mentioned, for commenting purposes mostly :D.. I usually just do my journal in LJ, get news from old friends in friendster and post up pictures in multiply.. LOL.. will add you in multiply too ne :D
Oh hahaha, I wonder how do you know my multiply, I forgot I put the link here^^
I didn't like multiply before, but it's more organized.
Post a Comment