Friday, March 23, 2007

[KK] Something about KinKi makes me so sad today T_T

How can't I? I just read one news about Tsuyoshi leaving the stage, leaving Koichi alone without saying good bye to fans properly at this year concert, at Koichi's birthday, January 1 2007. Oh, I don't know what to say, really. No matter what happened, as a star, Tsu should aside any problem when he was at the stage, in front of the fans. That's it.
It was said that he made appologize to Koichi and the fans in front of public on January 3. If I already fans at that time, I would feel the appologize was not enough. Oh I'm really mad at him. But at least he said that KinKi Kids is he like the most. He realize that he's acting childish.
Koichi should punch him. I will feel relief if Koichi did it. Tsuyoshi should learn and not doing this again in the future.

When I read those news and comments, I realize something.. the fans of KinKi was split up! OMG, I didn't believe it. I might be wrong, but there's Tsuyoshi fans and Koichi fans, and I don't know how much is KinKi fans. I don't like this. Take a look at SMAP. When Goro did suspended after the accident in Concert period. The other members stick together support for Goro. I'm sure the fans must be mad at Goro, afraid of him being quit. But it didn't happened.
I also notice, that we among SMAP fans, called ourself as someone ichiban, not fans. So there is Nakai ichiban, Kimura ichiban, Goro ichiban, Tsuyoshi ichiban and Shingo ichiban. Among my friends, I didn't see anyone hate other members, though they bullied other certain ichiban's fans. But we all can accepted it. I myself only like one member.
What Tsuyoshi (KK) did, I'm sure will wide the unlike to him :( I wish the fans will hand in hand support KinKi (because I'm impressed with long lasting group like SMAP and L'Arc~en~Ciel (both for 15 years already!). I'd like to see more works of KinKi.

I might be wrong.

I'm still Tsuyoshi ichiban and I think I'll be KinKi Kids fan too, though I don't know how is Koichi yet. I like them as group. I will support them both and as a group, in making music. And I like to see them in brotherhood love.

0 comments: