Tuesday, March 06, 2007

[Dorama] JDorama I've watched

I'm currently watching 'Nodame Cantabile' (FujiTV, 2006) starring Tamaki Hiroshi, Ueno Juri, Eita, Naoto Takenaka. I'm just on episode 2. It's really interesting story. It said the story based on manga with the same title. I haven't read the manga, but the drama itself is so comical.

I'm in the middle of watching 'Stand Up!' too, but I paused because watching it need good mood. The good casts did not enough to made me 'up'. More over, other drama coming, so I choose the other :D Oh, the casts is Kazunari Ninomiya (Arashi), Yamashita Tomohisa (NewS), Hiroki Narimiya, Shun Oguri, and Tsukamoto Takashi.

I have 'Summer Snow' (Tsuyoshi Dohmoto, Ryoko Hirosue) in my waiting list.


Recently I finished 'Ikebukoro West Gate Park' (IWGP, 2000) starring Tomoya Nagase (Tokio), Yosuke Kubozuke, Ken Watanabe, Sato Ryuta, Yamashita Tomohisa (NewS), Ai Kato, Koyuki, Kenji Sakaguchi and others I dunno their names though i knew them. Yea, many actors/actress in it that I knew. And watching such drama is interesting. With most are casts are good actors then the drama would be good to watch.
IWGP story is interesting. I won't do any spoiler here, just the story is not.. well, not like what I thought. Many surprising scene!! uh is that a spoiler? Gomen. Well, that's it. I recommend it.

What do I found in this drama? uhmm.. oh, Ikebukuro West Gate Park. I saw the place in Hana Yori Dango (Hanadan) too, where Tsukushi got kidnapped. Add IWGP, I think it's a dangerous place. But I'd like to visit it when I go to Japan, someday. Public bath. So there's it, just like Korean. Don't they have their own bathroom in their home?

0 comments: