Monday, March 12, 2007

KinKi Kids

Kyou wa.. I'm searching all KinKi Kids (with 3 K in big capital) works on YouTube. Sumimasen, I did it between my works. Can't help it. Actually I heard one song of KK long time ago, titled 'Hey! Minna Genki kai?'. They have something in their song, in their voices. I mean they are not like any other JJ group (SMAP mo^^). They did, they have nice voices and the way they sing, I can tell that they both really talented in music. I just found out that both can compose music too. Awesome isn't it? I have interest with Tsuyoshi Domoto (since I watched 'Summer Snow'). I said it before, he's not among those good-look type among JJ boys - well, I don't care about it though. But he seems different, funny and yasashii.
Here's their picture, Tsuyoshi is on the left.

Koichi Domoto (the other guy) - yes they have the same family name, but no related at all- is the handsome one. Fans called him the prince because his attitude and manner (this is interesting, I might search on him later^^).

Their voices seems alike to me. Just perhaps Tsuyoshi a bit more heavier. Maybe I have to check it again. They have a variety show called 'Domoto Brothers' and (I don't know yet since when) Gackt (solo singer, ex- vocalist of Malice Mizer) was regular guest in the show. This seems odd to me because in the show Gackt sit on the back. I mean he's a star himself, older than both Domoto brothers. So.. I'll check this later.

So far i've listen some songs:
Hey! Minna Genki Kai?
Solitude~真実のサヨナラ~

Harmony of December
Kokoro ni Yume wo Kimi ni wa Ai wo
Hakka Candy
Zenbu dakishimete
Yasashisa wo Mune ni Daite (Tsuyoshi solo part?)

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinki_Kids
la creme d'asie (this site has special place for KK fans)

That's it for now, time to go home..

pic credit to those who scanned it

0 comments: