Monday, March 26, 2007

[Rev] (One) KinKi Concert

I watched KinKi foul de Anniversary (please correct me if I'm wrong) concert last weekend. Interesting. They both singing great on Live performance. I'm proud of them. I just notice one thing, there's no chemistry, no kyodai atmosphere between both. Nande?? I saw them in younger days and their kyodai looks lovely. They won't show it when they grew up? I don't want mind it, but it's disturbing to see. Like I saw Koichi many times tried to look at Tsuyo but Tsuyo seems never notice >_>

The audience. OMG, most are women and some men that are in mid 30s. I notice girlfans too, but really, mostly are mid 30s. So the concert didn't much crowded like SMAP concert. Not much people screamed. Well, most of KK songs are calm songs. Nevermind, I don't care about how are their fans.

Yesterday I'm searching for KinKi and found an interesting thing. I'm not sure whether she/he a Gackt/Laruku fans, but she/he mentioned about KinKi. Praised that Tsuyo has amazing voice, and that Koichi was good looking n__n So KK can make people notice of their existence. Why not? They are good.

3 comments:

Ochie said...

The concert was FONT de Anniversary. Someone corrected me before because i said FONTE ;P. It actually stands for Fukouka, Osaka, Nagoya, Tokyo. I actually loved this concert.. hehe.. though people says that their cons tend to be lonely sometimes coz there's only the 2 of them. If I'm not mistaken, tsuyo was sick during the con :/. Not sure about the crowd's age group for a KK con (haven't been to one yet :d) but when i watched Tsuyo last year, the audience was really a mix - young men, women.. old men, women.. teens, adults.. they're all there watching :D..

ooopppsss gomen ne... I wrote a novel..lol

ryo said...

Ah thank you Poch. Yes, I'm glad they have wide range of fans :)
Lonely? Me and my sister love the concert (Yes, I got my sister into KK too^^). I think MA and ABC made the concert crowd, not lonely. Can't compare to SMAP concert lah :D And I really love when they did the surprise performance!

ryo said...

Novel is ok here^^