Monday, March 26, 2007

[JDorama] Summer Snow, To Heart, & Wish Upon a Star

My friend load me with his dorama and movies since then. Summer Snow, Gakkou sensei, To Heart, Last Present, Wish upon a star (Hoshi ni Negai Wo). I do have Kindaichi (lake murder something). For sure, I'm in love with most of his roles^^. Natsuo (Summer Snow), Sentarou (Gakkou sensei), Tokieda Yuji (To Heart), Kenji (Last Present).. I haven't finished with Wish upon a star. I think Tsuyo acting is almost surpass Kimura Takuya? No? Hehehe I had no idea, but his roles touched me, just like Kimura did. I really impressed with his role in Summer Snow, To Heart and Last Present.

In Summer Snow, he portrayed a big brother (as busybody person) who run a bicycle shop. He really busybody and high talk too. Wow, I never thought he could be such person^^.

In To Heart, he portrayed a young boxer. The story tells about two person, Tokieda Yuji, the boxer and Miura Toko, the young girl. Though watching it made me hurt inside, but I love this drama as a whole. Made me hurt inside? Yes, it was. I don't know what happened, but when I saw movie/drama, a real scene in life that went not right on my mind, I will feel this kind of hurt in my heart. Feels like I the one who'd been hurt. It's weird, but it happened. Not all heart breaking thing that made me hurt, but I don't know, but it seems that it happened when I like the person/roles. It happened when I saw Summer Snow and To Heart. Am I really wierdo?? >_>

In Last Present, he was a comedian and also a husband of Miho Kanno^^. He's sooo sweet! I wanna be his wife too :P
Be a comedian is hard to do. Tsuyo can did it great. He may not that funny, but he knew what to do.

edited
I watched 'Wish upon a star' last night. Oh I love this Tsuyo here! Apparently it's based on a real story. About a young man named Ohira Takayuki who created a mini planetarium. Tsuyo did great as Takayuki. Only that the real Takayuki was really tall^^. I shed a tears in the end. I love stars, I love sky and the universe. It's my obsession back then when I was in primary school. At first it was kind of boring, but in the middle, it's getting clear.

Related news from Japan-zone:
• In a related story, a ground-breaking collaboration between Fuji TV and Disney was announced yesterday. In a world first for Disney, they will jointly produce a live-action TV show with Fuji. "Hoshi ni Negai wo" (Wish Upon a Star) will air on August 26, and will star Domoto Tsuyoshi as Ohira Takayuki (35), the engineer who developed the Mega Star mobile planitarium for home use. Other names lined up for the project include Yuka (24), Osgugi Ren (53) and Japan's first astronaut, Mori Mamoru (57). The project has been 3 years in the making and a Fuji producer described it as like a fantasy version of the Touchstone movie "Pretty Woman." Disney gave Fuji permission to use any songs from its extensive lineup of animation soundtracks. Filming starts on June 27.

http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.188.htm
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Domoto_Tsuyoshi


To Heart
Lyric and translation: http://www.lava.net/~raistlin/kinki/toheart.html (I love the music. The song was so fit with the story)

2 comments:

Ochie said...

i loveee all his dramas (well, maybe not all since i haven't watched all.. HAHAA). My first was Summer Snow (Natsuo initially reminded me of Nakai then.).. I became a fan because of to Heart (Tokieda Yuji!).. Sentarou was a bit like Natsuo.. Kindaichi is just so baka! (I got Kindaichi 2 subbed -- will email the links to you ne? I had it up in BB forum to celebrate his bday)... and the list goes on and on..

Watch Moto Kare too :D :D. and the others

ryo said...

Thank you I already have Kindaichi episode Lake murder something :D So I'm glad to have another one.
My first Tsuyo dorama but I don't know him yet at that time^^. So thanks to Hikkie for poisoned me with Summer Snow. Yes, Sentarou was a bit like Natsuo. I'm impressed with his fast talk^^
I havent see Moto Kare and the one with Koichi too.