Wednesday, March 28, 2007

[Vid] Hyde with saxophone~!


Awwww I'm amaze! Sugoii! I just saw Awake concert last night, and *jrengggg* on the song I didn't like it much before - Ophelia-, hyde started the song with saxophone!! OMG it's really amazing. Recall it I can't stop grinning and so exciting. Ok here, I found it on YouTube by micoPunk.



Here's the full version of the song (thanks hakkyou)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePu6yTEiNxk&mode=related&search=

The song, Ophelia, is beautiful song actually. Just I don't know why I feel it sound dark. Now I see the song differently. Watching the concert, it sounds/looks different. I notice that it's like a Spanish song with the acoustic guitar played beautifully by ken; the smooth kicking drums by yuki, and of course tetsu's bass sound. The melody more near to it. I give hyde two thumbs up for this song.

Near the end, there's another suprise. On the song 'Stay Away', hyde didn't singing, but tetsu! On the second bait, it was ken!. Later I can guess, it would be yuki then. Yes, yuki sang, and hyde turn back to yuki's replaced yuki playing drums! *scream*

I'm getting admire hyde in his talent.

0 comments: