Friday, March 16, 2007

[Song] Songs! 歌! 노래! - Japanese

I love songs, I love music. I've listen to many kind and I can take some only. Pop, classic, R&B, Jazz, and Rock (recently^^). I'm new to Japanese and Korean songs. Before I only knew local and English songs. I used to listen more Korean songs, due to watching K-drama. But since I knew Kimura Takuya and his doramas then Japan doramas, I found Japanese more interesting. I really like their doramas. Then I found their music as well. The quality of Japanese singer/group mostly I found not better than Korean. It's my introduction to L'Arc~en~Ciel then I'd like to know more of other singers/music.

Here I'm going to share songs that I like (alphabetical order):
Gackt - Last Song (2003)
KinKi Kids - Harmony of December (2006)

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Jiyuu e no shotai (2004)
L'Arc~en~Ciel - Hitomi no Juunin (2004)
Mr. Children - Namo naki uta (1996)
SMAP - Dear Woman (2005)

0 comments: