Saturday, September 05, 2009

Another Koichi bits


This is from Tetsuko's Room (Tetsuko no Heya) 2007.07.26 (thanks to hakka51244 for the sub!).

The show hosted by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi-san. Apparently she's the author of the lovely book "Totto-chan, the Little Girl at the Window". I've read the book many years ago.
Koichi was questioned about his work as KinKi Kids, his musical "SHOCK", and his private life.




Interesting~

Most questions are questioned often in other interview but I haven't watch/read about his musical "SHOCK". Up until now, I have no interest about the show. The main reason is I have no knowledge about a stage play and I don't really interest in dance. But following this talk has influence on me.
I'd like to watch the show. Searching at Yesasia and found out that there's no HK/Taiwan version of SHOCK DVD. Even the Japan version is all sold out! Whoah, I'm impressed! I guess I have to ask Ching ching to lend me her SHOCK DVD collection? The problem is my player is region 3 :(

*edited*
Lucky that I found an English subbed of SHOCk 2005, can't wait till it finished downloaded^^'

0 comments: