Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Endless SHOCK 2008


Finally, I watched Endless SHOCK 2008.

There's some changes. I meant to compare with the previous ES I've watched. Imai Tsubasa replaced by Tomoyuki Yara (MA). Akiyama Jun (MA) replaced by Ohkura Tadayuki (Kanjani8). The lead actress (Kuroki Meisa in 2005) replaced by a former Takarazuka player, (Hanasaki) Ririka.
Somehow I dislike the changes, or I should understand the slightly different story. Subs please?


Yara is fine, he danced passionately and can be such a devilish^^. But I miss Tsubasa xD.


Seems that no one can replaced Akiyama, yet. His role is important here and with respect to
Ohkura, he didn't bring in the lively atmosphere as Akiyama did. I'm sorry that he's leave now.. But it's surprised me that Ohkura can dance! Well, he's Johnnys afterall^^'


Nothing's wrong with Ririka, but I don't sense any chemistry with Koichi, or maybe I just didn't get the story. Ririka has cheerful aura while Meisa has serious looks. It seems that Kuroki Meisa appearance was gave me too good impression. I have to give a thumb up for her for being a beautiful lead actress and dance gracefully even though she's not a dancer. She had a good chemistry with Koichi as well. She's perfect.



The change I look for is at the lead actor, Koichi. He looks more relax. It's the Koichi I've seen a lot lately. The present Koichi^^.

I wonder does he ever feel bored to do (almost) the same show every year? It's been 9 years he did this, correct?
Though for any chances in the choreography and the guests are interesting to watch. Yeah, I'd like to watch more of ES xD

bits:




What's wrong with those pics?
This is the first time I saw Koichi has eyes. I mean eyes expression. It's nice to see his eyes.. talk^^'
All along I knew, Koichi has small eyes. Perhaps because I saw him smiling or laughing mostly. I hardly checked him on magazines, sorry :p

6 comments:

Ran said...

hi there, just find ur blog :)
nice report! u were so lucky to be able to watch endless shock! i hope I will manage to get endless shock 2010 ticket :)
its so pleasure to find KinKi kids and Koichi fans around :)

ryo said...

Hi,

Thanks, but I didn't watch the show live. I watched the DVD version.
Oh, are you plan to watch ES 2010? Good luck then :)
Nice to meet you too~

Ran said...

yes i do :)
wish me luck get the ticket! XD
also KinKi Kids countdown ticket :)
u know, there are no KinKi`s fans around me :( ahh~ fell so lonely...
btw, I saw ur profile, are u from Indonesia?

ryo said...

Ah, KinKi Kids countdown too? Wow, good luck~!^^
Are you located in Japan?
Yes, I'm from Indonesia :)

Ran said...

sebenarnya org indonesia tp tinggal di jpg :)
kyknya btal nonton countdown nya, gantinya nonton yg tgl 1 januari aja. btw may i have ur contact, YM, FB what ever, since i want to share more story with u :)
susah ya kl di sekeliling kita ga ada yg punya hobby sama T__T

ryo said...

Ah, hehee :)
Nonton tgl 1 Januari bukannya lebih asik? Kochan birthday =D
Oh boleh, rysora at yahoo.com (email and YM id).
Kamu sekolah atau kerja? Gak ketemu fans kk sama sekali?