Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Tsuyoshi, RAIN, Beret, E☆E Live Tour

Today is kind of special?^^'

- The date is 09.09.09
- The release of Domoto Tsuyoshi new single 'RAIN'
- The first sale of Domoto Tsuyoshi collaboration hat with CA4LA
- SMAP 18 years anniversary since their debut!
- My little nephew is a month old now^^'

- We will have a fasting break together with the whole staff :p

☆ The most awaited is Tsuyoshi new single, RAIN.
The fact that Tsuyoshi has a new name for the production label of this single rather than RainbowENDLI9, is interesting. The new name he used is MANDARAT.D.

Searching on google and this is what we found about Mandara or Mandala. (Still) relating to Buddhism. Let me try to dig in.

Basically Mandara means circle. In common use, mandala has become a generic term for any plan, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically, a microcosm of the Universe from the human perspective (reference).
Another source mentioned that the mandala is actually a 3-dimensional phenomenon, and making of such a mandala requires much time and expertise, which explains why actual 3-dimensional models are quite rare (reference).
Let's see Tsuyoshi's mandara here:
> credit to johnnys-net.net
Compare to other mandara, is he create his own? I wonder the meaning of his painting then.
I have to stop now, it's too heavy for me to understand. One thing I knew, Tsuyoshi never stop to learn (read books) xD
But notice this two picture (I forgot what magzazine), it has the mandara art touch?


☆ Someone kindly give me the beret package??
and yappari the other color is purple^^'. The last color will release on September 30. What would it be?


At the site, it was said that the beret is came along with the CD for ¥6250 *ups*
There's something written as BOW CD (帽 CD). Bow, Rainbow?

帽 = bou = hat.

☆ Announcement of E☆E Live Tour from October - November, here.
I wonder whether there'll be new KinKi Kids album?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ya! I'm always amazed with your updates about kinki's especially tsuyoshi domoto's updates...thank you so much for this site...happy breaking ur fast and selamat menyambut ramadhan...XDD

ryo said...

lol thanks. I guess I just compiled from many sources :D
Thanks for reading :)

Thanks, and same goes to you :)