Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Back to Sushi Prince^^'

I totally forgot that I haven't download and watch this show! I guess I was in no pc at that time?
No idea, but yesterday I was lurking to find subbed shows that I haven't had and walaa.. found two of Koichi's: Tetsuko no heya and Ai no Apron. Thanks to hakka51244 for the sub~

This is from Ai no Apron 2007.08.15
Not many times I can see Koichi eating and show some expressions :p




I didn't know that leader is the host xD


He couldn't hide his nervous face, watched leader making the sushi^^



Koichi side view is umai desu ne?^^'


Well done, Sushi Ouji!



Can you tell? Except for the tamaki sushi, the other sushi looks the same to me :p


Saa.. I never enjoyed eating sushi before, but I guess I want to give it a try, next time^^'



tidbits:
Well, here's the famous Madam Dewi Soekarno~

0 comments: