Tuesday, January 08, 2008

[bits of pieces] hmm.... + KIDS trailer

I start working again today. I think I feel great before, but it didn't. Somehow I feel a bit dizzy. My friends told me that I look pale. Well. I'm intend not to really working today. Just want to check on several things before I get really work next week. Otherwise my workload will unbearable.

I browsed a lot today. Can't help it :P
The shocking thing is.. my boss phoned me and though not stated, it sounds like an appology. Yeah, he should do that. He pissed me off since before xmas. I might said something to colleagues and he might heard. But I won't complaint if not necessary. It's a matter, indeed. The way he talked and what he said on the phone (he mentioned that it should not be talked by phone, but he won't be in office for the next two days), I knew he realized that it's a mistake. Yokatta na.
I don't know what he's gonna say on Friday at the meeting, but since he admitted that there's a misunderstanding and miscommunication, so I'll forgive him.
Oh, I wish my boss is like Takano Seiichi from Hotaru no Hikari xD

Oh, my glasses broken. I need to get the new one soon :/ Called me unfashionable. I always changed glasses because the old ones got broken.

Bump into a new movie from Koike Teppei and Tamaki Hiroshi, KIDS. Looking forward to it. It will release on February this year. Watch the trailer here.

0 comments: