Thursday, January 31, 2008

my world

Ichimon ittou~~

Q. Tell your real name, birthdate, and place of birth.
A. mmm, November 2nd, Jakarta.

Q. What is your precious thing?
A. Though I like all my books, my CDs and DVDs and all goodies of my fandoms, I won't that sad if I lost it. So, I would say that my precious is me.. physically, physiologically including my mind.

Q. What is your dream when you're a kid?
A. I want to be an astronom. (I love sky, stars and all things above. But, now I'm struggle with vitamins, advertising, training. Like I'm regretting. Well, a bit :P)

Q. When is your first love and with whom?
A. When I'm in 7 years in high school, with my classmate. (He was told as the brightest at his elementary and I like smart boy. I always like him till senior high school -yeah, we're in the same school again- though he only interested with my books :P)

Q. How many hours I spent my time at work? A. 12 hours (I never go home on time).

Q. How you spent your free time?
A. I hardly had free time since school till now. Glad that I can manage to 'play' at work. So, whenever I feel free, I read, browse, do something for my blogs and fandoms. I usually hanging out with my JDG fellow, but since I'm sick, I hardly go out.

Q. What picture you put in your phone cell?
A. A scene of Carrebean beach. (It's very nice)

Q. What is your ringtone now?
A. Pachelbel - Canon in D as default ringtone. I grouping my friends. So, for JDG is 사랑했나봐 by Yoon Do-hyun (윤도현) It's really a nice song. Try to listen the song ~ here~. For smappies, it's Kanjani ∞ '10nengo no kyou mo hi mo'. KinKi Kids 'Message' for KinKi's. 自由への招待 (jiyuu e no shoutai) of L'Arc for my siblings & mom.

That's it for now. I have to go home.

Before, I found this and grab this from Loreley78's LJ and I don't know who made it, but thank you~


Fighting~!

0 comments: